2017 Resolution so far...

Hey guys,

In my post from early this year (January), I had listed out the things I wanted from this year... My yearly bucket list of achievements if you will... So, as the year is on its final month, I thought it is time to review the list once again and see how far we've come...



So, this year, I had wished to:
  • Try a new sport - Started northern style shaolin kung fu but still looking for more.
  • Graduate with a doctorate!!! - DONE
  • Get my black belt in Kung Fu  - DONE
  • Learn Spanish and French - This has been momentarily replaced by Dutch... In my 2nd level now :)
  • Travel to Japan- DONE
  • Start a professional career - DONE DONE and DONE!

So, from the looks of it, I have in fact ticked all the boxes, in one way or another... Not bad hey?! 

In addition to this, I got to go to Germany for the very first time, and also visit Rome...
Gosh, i almost feel like I have run out of things to do for 2018 now... JK! There is always something incredible waiting to be done :)

Please let me know what you aspired to do and  have done in 2017 so far...

Lotsa love :)

Comments