1. 1 Puff pastry sheet
2. 5-6 small apples
3. 2 tablespoonful of ground Almond
4. 2-3 teaspoon full of brown sugar
6. Bowl of warm custard
1. Pre-heat oven at 180 degree C. Wash and Cut the apples cut into 16 slices.
2. Roll out the puff pastry, or lay out the ready to roll pastry sheet onto a floured baking tray.
3. Sprinkle the ground almond over the sheet and then layer the apple slices all over in a desired arrangement.
4. Sprinkle cinnamon and sugar onto the apples.
5. Bake for 20-30 minutes until the pastry is cooked.
6. Slice it up and enjoy with some warm custard!