It's My Birthday...

 

You know how poeple take resolutions on New Years and all? Well, for me, my birthday serves as the time of the year when I actually take a few big decisions, either good or bad, that applies at least for one whole year if not for life... And since it's my birthday today, what's my resolution this year? 

GET SUPER CREATIVE!

Yeah, I think I have slacked enough for the last few years on my creative side, yes I did indulge a lot on photography, and with my new found camera gifted by my man on my birthday, there is no holding me back, but I really miss the times, back in the yester years when I used to really enjoy art, with my primary hobbies including dance, music, literature, crafts, and fine arts. Now, I have since long stopped signing (although it would be my ultimate dream to be able to sing to an audience), I have finally gotten back into dancing since last year, and I couldn't be happier... But it has been wayyy too long since I have resumed my artsy-crafty side. I do have a few ideas up my sleeves that I would only reveal if they do take shape (which they will!). 

I used to be quite a "celebrity" in my school(s) as well as undergrad university for being quite the artist that I believe I am, be it in music, dance, art, or drama... However, as time went by I lost practice, either due to other commitments or lack of time, and as it is with everything, without practice nobody is perfect! So there, my 2016 birthday resolution... Bring out my creative juices and paint my world with every colour possible :) Let's see how it goes...

Anyway, here's a little birthday vibe for you lovelies to enjoy...


Comments