Breakfast Smoothie Bowl


Breakfast is indeed the most important meal of the day, but as the life gets more and more hectic, it is often the meal that suffers the most in my daily routine. I'm not a fan of oats or porridge, and cereals tend to be too sugary for me. And so, inspired by many MANY recipes and pictures in Instagram, I have come up with some delicious, nutritional and easy recipes that would get me started for the day with my compulsory cuppa. And for me, the smoothie bowls sure take the cake in this one! And so, here's a quick recipe for your own delicious and healthy smoothie bowl:

1. 1 cup greek yogurt
2. 2 tablespoon organic honey
3. 1/2 cup strawberries
4. 1 banana
5. 1 tablespoon nutella (optional)
6. Nuts and seeds
For added fibre and taste, by all means do add your favourite cereal to the bowl and see how you remain energised the whole day :)

Blend the yogurt, honey, banana and strawberries together in a blender. And pour it in a bowl. Top with fresh fruits, nuts, seeds (I used sesame), granola or your favourtie cereals and nutella. Now dig in!

I also love fruits with my rolls to go...





Have a good morning and a great day 

XOXOX

Comments