View from my train...


Blurry faces, blurry places, 
the blurriness of the view through a train in fast paces...  
Pretty pictures painted in the window 
like a film without sound running backwards in rythmic motion...
Drifting driftwoods in maize farms with azure skies,
the hay bails rolled out in the sun to dry,
Little riverines serpentining through the meadows,
The bridges that I so gladly cross by...
For all the views that I capture,
A view from the train is worth a million picture!


Here is a gist of what I see on my way to work everyday... Some look like a scene out of the pages of a history book, some from a fantasy novel, and some out of a dream world. It's a very treating view... The lovely countryside I have always wished to live besides... The rolled up hay bails during the reaping season remind me strongly of a picture from Van Gogh's archive. 

Sometime, there have even been a few occasions when I have witnessed a rare and singular moment, like a deer amidst the maize field, a picture perfect scene that was too quick for a capture in a moving train. Or a field full of wild geese or sheep, serving their own purpose, living in their own dreams...

These pics here, seeming almost like oil paintings, are taken by my humble iPad cam that cannot truly justify the true wonderous nature and beauty of each scene that I come by every journey...

 

 





 

 

 

"There is a tree I pass by every day, a very gnarly tree amidst the corn field. It stands alone, with the other trees at the back drop. It catches my eye every single time... I stare at it out the train window till I can view it no more... Whether it's dead or alive, I cannot tell... The train moves too fast... Coverend in vines and ivy, it stands out tall, dwarfing all the maize plants. That tree is malencholic... That tree is beautiful... Very beautiful indeed..."

 

 

 

 

Comments