My addiction...


I do love me a good hot cup of coffee... 
Every sip I take, the warm liquid drenching my insides as it descends, feels like a hug from the inside.
Everyday doesn't feel complete without at least one good cup of joe. 
But I cannot stop until 4... Yeah, I guess 4 is about enough,
I think I've had enough.
I love it so much...
But I'm so addicted!
The nutty yet sensual smell mixed with the mild milky flavour of cream... 
Well, I could have it anyway actually,
Black and pure, white and milky, or with a hint of chocolate.
Oh but my favourite is with baileys... Ooooh! Yumm!!!! 
How can something so innocent be so naughty?!? 
But my gosh is it naughty...!!!

You know something, you entice me like a hot cup of coffee...
Every kiss we have, your soft warm lips quench my thirst for you.
Every touch, makes me tingle...
But when we are done, I want more. 
Don't think I can ever have enough... 
I love you so much... 
I'm so addicted!
The sweet and sensual smell mixed with the mild flavour of exotic... 
Well, I could have you anyway... 
You look so innocent, like an angel... You are my favourite flavour... Mmmmmm!!!
How can something so innocent be so naughty??? 
But gosh do I love it when you are naughty...!!!

 

Comments