So, what is it that you do on usual sundays?
Well, I for one wake up leisurely at late hours, then spend some more hours just lollying in bed, before preparing myself a lavish brunch... well, just because I can! And what do I prepare? Pancakes of course! That is all I need to get started for a lazy, relaxed or perhaps an exciting sunday...
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 150g Plain flour
- 25g Castor sugar (use more if you like it sweet)
- 3 eggs
- Coconut oil
- 1 Lemon
- 2 Oranges
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- Mix all the pancake ingredients until a smooth paste-like consistency is attained.
- On a hot frying pan pour a teaspoon of coconut oil, and once heated up add a spoonful of pancake batter.
- Cook for 3 minutes before turning, till the pancake is golden brown on both sides. Repeat the whole process from step 2 to 3 until all the batter is cooked.
- For the citrus syrup, grate lemon and oranges for their zest, then squeeze out the juices from the fruits. Finally, mix together with honey, set aside.