New Years Greetings

2015 has been a fantastic year with all its ups and downs, smiles and blues, old and new... It started with a wedding of one of my most revered friends, and ended with one too, the wedding of my best friend! It, however, also bore the low tides with the passing away of someone very special that would forever leave an empty space in my heart...

It gave me the most fantabulous opportunities to travel to not 1, not 2, not 3, not even 4 but FIVE different continents, and experience some of the best things my humble life could ever offer and my little heart could ever desire... 

It lead me further, physically, mentally and spiritually, maturing me to a better person with every step, towards a better me...

It brought me a step closer to my goals, the results of which are much eagerly anticipated (sometimes this year...) and adding a medal of achievement to the wall of success in my mind...

It introduced me to new hobbies, some amazing new friends, a life full of exciting new adventures, some fantastic new ideas, the hope of new possibilities, and also to new hopes and dreams...

Cheers to the colourful year gone by! Looking eagerly forward to another year full of new beginnings, new opportunities, new relations and new life! 2016, here I am!

Happy new year to all!


Comments