Here is my easy-peasy, lemon sqeezy recipe for delicious chocolate fudge made from just 4 ingredients in 5 minutes using nothing but a spoon and a microwave!
1. 1 cup dark hocolate chips
2. 1 cup sweetened or light condensed milk
3. 1/2 cup chopped Walnut
4. 1/4 cup butter
1. Mix the condensed milk, butter and chocolate and microwave for 1 min, mix well until all the chocolate melts.
2. Then microwave for 3 more minutes, stirring every 30 seconds.
3. Add the walnuts (or any other nut) for the last 1 minute. It must look nice and gooey. Cool for a minute. Then transfer to a freezer safe dish and freeze for 45 mins to 1 hour⏰.
4. Take it out, cut into squares and serve the chewy deliciousness!
Perfect dessert for the last moment unannounced arrival of guests who, I guarantee would definitely be impressed👨👨👧👦!!!