DIY: Orchid hair clip


I love floral clips and been wanting to get one for a while now. But then I thought, "if I make one (or two) of my own?" I mean, I already have silk flowers and some hair clips, and you very much already know that all DIYers are always equipped with a handy tube of glue, so what else am I waiting for? Guess what, this is such an easy DIY that it can be done in as many as two steps!

All you will need:
1. Silk orchid flowers
2. Hair clips
3. Glue



 Direction:

Step 1.  Take a hair clip and apply glue on the broad closed end of the clip. You can use any colour for the clip, since I have dark hair, I used black.


Step 2: Now, stick the flower on to the clip at the back.


And you are DONE! Easy-peesy!



Now wear and show off the moody floral persona of a diva...





Loads of DIY love...

Comments