I love couscous, solely cause it is so easy to prepare! With curry or meat tagine it is just perfect. So, recently I did some experiment with spices and flavours, and found the best one I have ever tried, fresh and flavourful. Here's how...
1. 100-150g Couscous
2. 1 cup Hot water or vegetable stock
3. 1 teaspoon Olive oil
4. 1 teaspoon Salt
5. 1 teaspoon Parsley
6. 1/2 teaspoon Black pepper
7. 1 teaspoon Lemon juice
1. Mix the couscous with salt, olive oil, parsley and black pepper.
2. Toss everything together. Then add hot water till half inch above the couscous surface and cover for 10 minutes.
3. Drizzle some lemon juice and fluff it up with a spoon or fork.
Serve warm with meat or vegetables and enjoy.