Yummy yellow milk for cold


So, I have only just returned from Chile and there is just soooooo much to write about... But alas! I have been inactive for the past two days since returning due to the terrible cold and cough that I have been suffering from since the return journey. But, like a good blogger, I like to preach what I practice which helps me prove my point or hold my ground when I claim something... And I claim that turmeric and honey in milk works like wonders, seriously, it has only been a day since I started taking the concoction and true as it claims to be, I have already stopped coughing and my cold is much controlled now... 

All you need are:


Recipe: Warm the milk in a microwave for 1:30 minutes or on a hob till it simmers. Add the honey and the turmeric powder to the warm milk, and then mix till the milk turns homogenoeusly yellow.



Mmmmm...............

Now drink up while it's still warm!!!

Comments