Bright and sunny in the city of Brighton


Down on the south coast of England there is a lively city of Brighton that is soooooo full of life, I am surprised it took me over 3 years to get myself down here! Ok, so far what I'd heard about Brighton was that it is lively, it is busy, it has a beautiful pebbled beach to wet your feet into, it is also the gay capital of UK and there are shops, I swear, probably more shops the whole of Hampshire combined! I came here for the 1st time yesterday (4th Feb) and had quite an exciting day meeting and having a meal (and coffee) with two extraordinary gentlemen, who were also incidentaly the great great great great great (yes, it is indeed 5 greats) grandnephew of Sir Isaac Newton, and a great grandson of a WWII Admiral!

Originally named Bristelmestune and Brighthelmston, Brighton is an amazingly vibrant city with major attraction among the shopaholics and sea surfers. Seriously the number of cafés, restaurants, and shops alone were enough to keep me raoming the streets for hours. And then there is the beach, I absolutely love beaches, the cool breeze, the salty sea spray, the calling of the seagulls, the glittery sands or the soft sheen of the million pebbles... I guess it's pretty clear where I'd like to have a happy home!

It's just about an hour and a quarter away from Southampton towards the Southern Sea and I am glad I came, and for sure I will be returning soon ;) Till then, here are my very few pictures taken while at Brighton this time. In my excitment I totally forgot to take pictures lol. Next time, I will definitely do a better job!



  


  












 
Photos: Pride and style

aJBcj

Comments