Wishing You A Very Happy..


My new year's eve was a massive hit with a magical most exhilaratingly exquisite pantomime on Cinderella starring Gok Wan as Fairy "Gok" mother and Brian Conley as a character called "Buttons", and an all night long party with friends...

 Well, I am not much of a resolution person, in fact I have never ever taken a resolution. So, keeping the tradition, I will not make any this year either but I will instead let you in on what you might have in store this year from Pride and Style. There will be more quality travel posts, more style, more fashion, more DIYs and much much more AMAZING food (hint: treat for the sweet tooth)... So I for one have my priorities and plans set for the year. How did you celebrate your new year's eve??? And what do you wish to achieve or do this year totally new or different? Tell me alllll about it :)

Lotsa Love...

Comments