This new year I am going BOLD!

With the new year here I have decided to be more BOLD and  BRIGHT ! If you remember my last post I had mentioned that I broke my old but trusty camera, sure it was a low resolution digital  camera but it still gave me tons of sweet memories... I will miss you my friend :'( But luckily I always keep a spare, it's again a low res digital but works fine. So without further ado, brace yourself as I present you my own colour-blocking!
 

The Warm Taste: 

The Reds, the Oranges and the Hot Pinks



The 1st one I'd like to show is the combo of all things warm... I have only used the bright shades of the warm sides of the colour wheel and not the deeper shades like browns and maroons. Don't these colours just make you feel warm even in bitter cold??

Outfit no. 1:


Outfit no. 2: 



Outfit no. 3: 



Outfit no. 4:


What I'm wearing: 
Outfit no. 1: Orange blazer from Primark, white chiffon shirt from Primark, my DIY lace skirt and my DIY neon ankle strapped on heels from New Look.

Outfit no. 2: Red frills on pink dress from Lipsy with my DIY bright ankle strapped shoes.

Outfit no. 3: Red trousers from H&M, pink top and red pums. This one is a casual one...

Outfit no. 4: Pink sequin dress from Boohoo with orange coat from Primark, and red heels,

The Cool One : The Blues and the Greens



This one is everything opposite of warm... Cool, refreshing, chilled, icy, whatever you feel, these colours deliver. This combo includes all the earthy cool colours of the nature which also happen to be my favourites.

Outfit no. 1:



Outfit no. 2: 



Outfit no. 3:


What I'm wearing: 
Outfit no. 1: White jacket, royal blue chiffon shirt from Primark, jade green brocade trousers from River Island, golden chunky chain necklace and my DIY porcelain heels.

Outfit no. 2: Deep blue dress and shoes with a light blue coat.

Outfit no. 3: Sky blue legging, green scuba box pleated skirt from Boohoo, deep blue shirt from Primark, peacock blue clutch from PassTime, deep blue shoes, golden bangles.


The Primaries



This one is all about, as you can guess, the  Blues ,  Reds  and  Yellows So, all the baddest and the brightest hues will try their best to cancel each other out in being the head turner. But combined, they sure make one of the loudest and best combos.

Outfit no. 1:



Outfit no. 2:


Outfit no. 3:


 

What I'm wearing: 
Outfit no. 1: Deep blue dress, yellow Marc Jacob coat, red diamanté belt and red shoes.

Outfit no. 2: Yellow pleated skirt, deep blue shirt from Primark, red shoes & belt.

Outfit no. 3: Sky blue coat, canary yellow halter top, red peplum skirt  from Jane Norman and yellow shoes

The  Contrasts 



This is where the fun begins. Combine colours from the opposite sides of the colour wheel and see how they fare. I've tried my best to play around with the colours like pink with blue, orange with purple, green with yellow and ever popular blue with red.

Outfit no. 1:





Hot pink and sky blue make an electrifying combo don't you think?

Outfit no. 2:  



Outfit no. 3:



Outfit no. 4:



What I'm wearing:
Outfit no. 1: Sequinned pink dress from Boohoo with light blue thrift store coat, accessorised with a pretty diamanté chandelier earrings.
Outfit no. 2: Purple peplum dress from New Look and orange coat from Primark, and red shoes.

Outfit no. 3: Green cowl-back lace dress from ASOS, yellow coat from Marc Jacob and yellow shoes.

Outfit no. 4: Deep blue Primark shirt with red peplum skirt from Jane Norman, golden bangles and red floral statement necklace.

*********

That's all folks!
See ya next time with more fashionista tips!

Comments