Fashion inspiration: Mary Katrantzou

It's all about skirts!

Blooming skirt By Mary Katrantzou
I was on my usual browsing frenzy just post christmas, recovering from the food coma I have been in for days now when I looked up Mary Katrantzou for inspiration. Sure enough boy am I inspired... Just can't get enough of her designs and style statement... From amazing prints to asymmetrical cuts, heavy embellishments (my fav.) to fabulous colour coordinations... Mary outdoes herself every single freakin time. And this time, it's all about skirts!

Embellishment galore

Ceramic inspiration
Textures and prints
Lampshade style
Detailed prints
Embroidered beauty
Stationary wonder
Roses and Tassels
Gorgeous aren't they... Out of the world designs! Read about her story, a successful one in that, here.

Comments