DIY: Roberto Cavalli Resort sequinned "Porcelain" shoes - I


Roberto Cavalli Resort sequinned "Porcelain" shoes



I love embellishments and I love blue-and-white porcelains, as a matter of fact I  love anything related to porcelain, the prints, fashion trends, designs, shoes, clothes, and the actual china itself. Not only have I been fascinated by them (I mean I have already posted on porcelain print fashion a while ago) I have been inspired to do a few of my own DIYs (more coming up soon). This is one of the first...

INSPIRATIONS:



I saw these shoes like a year ago and I soooooo wanted them, so I decided I would do my own DIY on these amazing 2013 Roberto Cavalli Resort porcelain inspired clothing and shoe line. Well, it took me a year to finally come to do this DIY, never-the-less here it is :) So, although I will be doing DIY on both the shoes above, this DIY post is inspired by the sequinned booties on the right.

You'd need:

1. A pair of white shoes
2. 24 deep blue sequinned flowers
3. Super glue


I bought these lacey wedding shoes from thrift store for about 5 quids. You can use any type of sequinned flowers, I chose these ones from ebay:


The whole DIY took me less than 10 minutes to assemble, no kidding! All you need to do is stick the sequinned flowers on to the shoes and that is practically IT!

Just apply the glue at the back of the flowers with a good industrial strength glue...



And randomly stick it all over the shoes. I didn't have enough to cover the entire shoes like the original so I just used as many I could for the front part of the shoes only.


And there you go, done in just under 10 minutes!




It doesn't look like the original but sure is an inspired by it and it also goes perfectly with my porcelain style cropped top.



Now have fun making your own kids!!!

Comments