DIY: Moustache top


Now, for my next moustache DIY I thought of doing something really easy but chic at the same time again that screamed STYLE all by itself :) Here's what you need:


1. A plain vest
2. Black fabric pen
3. Large moustache template

Now, for the moustache template you could print a template out of the computer and cut it out like this one here:


Free Printable

or make one of your own. Again I made my own simple one out of A4 paper in about a minute like in my first moustache DIY. For this all I need is:




1. A piece of paper, 
2. Pen, 
3. Pair of scissors

Just fold the paper into half and draw half of a handlebar mustachio on to the folded part of the paper and cut it out using a pair of scissors, this will make for a cool symmetrical moustache template.



Now, the rest can be done in about 5-10 minutes in just 2 easy steps. Here's how:

Step 1: take the plain vest and lay it flat, may even use a board inside the top, between the top and bottom layers. 


 Step 2: Place the template on the top and start colouring inside the cut out with the black fabric pen.



Oh and there you GO!!!


Now go ahead and do your own!!!







Comments