DIY: Moustache top


Now, for my next moustache DIY I thought of doing something really easy but chic at the same time again that screamed STYLE all by itself :) Here's what you need:


1. A plain vest
2. Black fabric pen
3. Large moustache template

Now, for the moustache template you could print a template out of the computer and cut it out like this one here:


Free Printable

or make one of your own. Again I made my own simple one out of A4 paper in about a minute like in my first moustache DIY. For this all I need is:




1. A piece of paper, 
2. Pen, 
3. Pair of scissors

Just fold the paper into half and draw half of a handlebar mustachio on to the folded part of the paper and cut it out using a pair of scissors, this will make for a cool symmetrical moustache template.



Now, the rest can be done in about 5-10 minutes in just 2 easy steps. Here's how:

Step 1: take the plain vest and lay it flat, may even use a board inside the top, between the top and bottom layers. 


 Step 2: Place the template on the top and start colouring inside the cut out with the black fabric pen.



Oh and there you GO!!!


Now go ahead and do your own!!!