Prints of the year...

I love prints... And 2014 has been an amazing year for prints of all sorts, from my forever darling flowers to pretty birds to my latest obsession - galaxy! Oh I am soooooo lovin it. Here is a little take on the prints of the year. Certain DIYs and fashion posts inspired by these prints coming up soon ;)

Hope you enjoy...

 

Birds

Alfred Hitchcock's horror classic's got nothing on the on-going mania and obsession with bird prints. They are classy, sassy and pretty vogue... Absolutely love it!

Graffiti


Being of a creative as well as destructive nature (yup, that's me), I simply love graffitis. And so, it is only natural for me to adore these graffiti printed babies!

Floral


What can I say about them, they are florals... The love of my love...  They have been popular since the time homo sapiens learned how to clothe themselves :p (JK) But yes, there is no denying that the floral prints have been popular among the fairer sex ever since the middle ages... And boy am I glad it still is... Never go out of trend floral!

 

Comic 

Geek alert!!!

I am a geek when it comes to comics... But as much as I love comic stripes, I would rather not wear the print on my person. However, comic print shoes and bags look just fab and make really cool DIYs too (hint hint!), don't you think?

Cosmic

And finally the print-of-the-moment - Space!
 

OMG, I cannot even begin to explain how much I am loving this print! Okay, tbh, I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to own accesories, bags and shoes in this print but clothes, may be not so much. However, you can't deny, they do have a gravity of their own... ;)
Sooooo cool for DIY projects!

Comments