Floral Cheesecake

MORE CHEESECAKES!!!!


Yes folks, this is a recipe for my floral cheesecake. Not only is it unique, it is also quite colourful and presentable with very little effort. To make it more interesting I also added my home-made jam to the recipe. Looks absolutely stunning… So much pizzazz in one little glass!

Anyway, if you've been following my cooking expedition, you will find that the preparation for the cheesecake filling is similar to my blueberry cheesecake cause as a matter of fact it is indeed the same recipe. I made them together. Anyway, here is the recipe again with additional ingredients for 2 small floral cheesecakes in a glass...


For the base:

1. 5 Biscuits
2. 2 teaspoon unsalted or lightly salted Butter

For filling:

1. 180g Philadelphia Light cream cheese
2. 150ml crème fraiche
3. 90g Castor sugar (depending on how sweet you like it)
4. 6 teaspoons of my apple and berries jam
5. Fresh and colourful edible flowers



Step 1: As always, first make the base. I did it using my favourite cookies. Crush them to powder and mix with butter. Many people add brown sugar to their base but I didn't mind it the way it was. Divide the mixture between the two glasses and press them down firmly with a spoon.


Step 2: take 2-3 teaspoons full of jam and layer it over the base.



Step 3: Next make the filling. For this mix the crème fraîche, sugar and cream cheese together till smooth. Finally pour it into the glass, over the jam layer. Leave to set for 2-3 hours in the freezer.


Step 4: Finally, just before serving, top it up with your favourite, most colourful edible flowers… And 

TADAAAA!!!





Ain't that beautiful??? Watch how folks go gaga over it ;)

Happy cooking…


Love always


JB’s Kitchen
VeVeVeV






Comments