"Never moving"

Music is integral to me. I mostly keep an open mind and love listening to a wide variety of genre. Sometimes trying out something completely out of the blue too. And I just LOOOOOVE to dance…. My dad agrees that dancing is one of the best exercises you can get… It's jolly, it moves the whole of your body, it helps with flexibility and swiftness, and it leaves you pumped with endorphins (the happy enzymes). So, here is a slow but groovy song I found completely out of the blue that should be blasted in full volume and can work as a great work-out track for aerobics, thread mill, just plain dancing, just listening while driving or even working on your computer (since I love doing so too :D).

"Never moving" by Fat Freddy's drop

Enjoy


Keep jamming'

Love always,

JBs


Comments