"Follow me to" - Photographic expedition of a couple

Since October 2011, London based Russian photographer Murad Osmann has been on the expedition to get as many pictures of his lovely journalist girlfriend leading him into a new place. Not only is he talented, he is brainy too, obtaining Civil engineering degree from Imperial college of London itself! (My dream man… :p)

Here are some  of my favourite pictures of his 100s of such shots of his lady love from all around the world in gaudy costumes, casual outfits or pretty dresses:


















She does have a sexy body!
Romantic and artistic… I wish I had my guy do these :)

And here are the lovebirds:



Cute ya!? 

Read more reviews here or follow his work on Instagram where you'd see 100s of these pictures.

Till next time,

Love always,
JBj

Comments