"Under your spell" By Desire

Oooh it's Song O'clock again!!!

Here is a track from the movie "Drive" starring the hot hunk Ryan Gosling… Haven't watched it yet? Well, let me repeat it, it has Ryan Gosling in it to drool over… If that's not enticing enough then I don't know what is ;) Jk, I love him, as an actor and as an eye candy... Watched him since he was a boy in "Remember the Titans," loved him ever since. He's come a loooong way… And now he's with one of the sexiest most voluptuous actors in Hollywood, Eva Mendes… I don't know who's luckier...

Drive

Anyway, coming to the Soundtrack, what's interesting is that the OST of the movie sounds like the 80s… As a matter of fact, it is indeed 80s inspired… The ethereal daft punkish electronic-pop music is composed by Cliff Martinez. Very abstract… If you are into 80s music yay for you!!! 

However, this one song has got me under it's spell…Lol! "Under your spell" is performed by the Oregon band "Desire" and the original song has some more lyrics in the form of spoken verses (speech).  But I like this version with only music and singing more… It has a continuous flow to it... Just too mesmerising! Listen to it yourself and see how you find it :)



Here is a remix version of the full version of the song…

hope you liked it, if not much loved it like I do :)

Till next time...

Take It Easy...

Comments