Gone with the ice cream





Crème glacée au chocolat et crème

Oh chocolate, you are as devilishly handsome as Rhett Butler or Clark Gable. You are like the thief who's not least bit sorry that he stole… Stole my heart… Now I am addicted to you! I only know that I love you (and that perhaps is my misfortune)!


So, here is another 3 ingredients ice cream, this time with delicious chocolate and double cream. They blend so well yet so wrong for long term just like Rhett and Scarlet (well, honestly I'm hopeful that they got together again though. Sorry for any spoilers :p)… I am soooo happy this turned out exactly how I wanted it to be right on the first try itself. I was a bit worried since most of the ice cream recipes I've ever seen had either condensed milk, eggs or custard in it, and I used none. So, I wasn't sure how it will be. But turns out this one is an instant pudding. Chill it and it's as good as a delicious ice cream…Sooo creamy and fluffy. Well, I know for sure as hell that I would have messed it up if there were any more cooking than this… Just like what Scarlet O'Hara said "I can shoot straight, if I don't have to shoot too far."

Ingredients:


  1. 300ml extra thick double cream
  2. 1 spoon of butter (either unsalted or salted, frankly my dear, I don't give a damn)
  3. 100g milk chocolate

Procedure:

Now, the first thing to do is whip the double cream till it is stiff and forms soft peaks. Best is to do it right after taking it out from the fridge, when it is still cold... Stiffens quicker.




Meanwhile, break the au chocolat in a bowl and add a dollop of butter to it. Put it in microwave for a minute and let the chocolate melt. Mix the butter and chocolate together.




Now add the chocolate mixture to the whipped cream and fold them together, pour in an air tight container chill in the fridge (not freezer).


Yup, that's it!!! That's all you need to do

With loads of sweet creamy love from

JB’s Kitchen

Enjoy…


Comments