"Been tryin hard not to get into trouble but I've got a war in my mind… So I just ride..."

Not that the original isn't good, I mean original is GREAT! I love it a lot. The tune, the melody, the magical voice of Elizabeth Woolridge Grant a.k.a. Lana Del Rey, "Ride" is an incredibly powerful song. It came out a while ago back in late September 2012. I never really cared much about the video… TBH I multi-task often, doing my work while listening to music so, watching the video is not the high priority unless, may be, it's a dance number…

Anyway, this is my favourite ever remix of the beautiful song I've heard so far. Enjoy... 

Ride (Barretso Remix) by Lana Del Rey


The clips in the video above are from the original video. For those who haven't yet seen the original, do listen to that too. It is fantastic…

Until next time...

So long…



Comments