St. Patrick's green

D green! 

And thanks to St. Patrick's festival, I am wearing my favourite green skirt and mint shoes (not that I won't wear it otherwise too)… 

Well, take a look and see what you think about my outfit for the occasion…


kWhat I'm wearings:




I've donned a lovely cream flowy oversized top I bought about 2 years ago from New lookI love this top a LOT, it is an asymmetric cut top with little black hearts all over and a large neck and big hole at the back.  It is a fantastic summer top that looks best with black skinny trousers or coral shorts t



The skirt, bought it about a year ago from boohoo.com during the spring of 2013, is a jade green box pleated skater skirt. It is very summery and comfortable, and always adds a fresh cute teen look to the get-up E


And then there are the sneakers of course… These babies are from h&m for just a couple of quids (£7.99). They are so cool and comfy, I love wearing them for a sunny day out, even during winters with mint jumper and jeans e



And finally, the cheeky glasses. Now how can you not have a parade of your own!?!?! I bought these pearl retro glasses from ebay last month and it just arrived today, right on time g


So in love with them!!! They finally complete the look and provide the "Oomph" to the otherwise cute-teen look… And the fun part is, you can actually make it yourself if you have the equipments available already... Just check out and follow the DIY instructions here h


So, there we go, my simple chic trend for the St. Patrick's festival… Let me know if you like it :) v

Until next time,

Staynfresh!!!


Jp

Comments