Hotel Chocolat's Cocoa & Chilli Olive Oil

So, about 2 years ago during christmas shopping I went into Hotel Chocolat to get myself some chocolates. However, while browsing through the shop, I came across something interesting. A bottle of Cocoa & chilli olive oil! You might have guessed it by now, from the name of the company, it DOES contain cocoa!!! How can you go wrong with that!? I just had to get it!

Very apt for cooking as well as drizzling on meat and fish.




This fancy olive oil bottle contains olive oil with chilli flakes and cocoa beans. Not only does it have a special flavour and aroma due to the cocoa beans, the oil is slightly hot due to the chilli flakes and seeds too.


 I've used it in cooking a dish of chicken with potato and also drizzled it on baked salmon. The hot and the cocoa compliment each other so well, it's aphrodisiac. It adds a zits of chilli in the food that I totally love. 

I highly recommend!


So, next time you go to Hotel Chocolat, don't forget to get yourself a bottle… Until then,


With Loads of Love,
 JB

Comments