Hail, green tea and croissant!


Happy Sunday everyone…

I hope you had a lovely start. I was up slightly before my usual lazy sunday schedule. Generally I wake up, have a shower, eat some breakfast and relax the day away watching cartoons :p Well, today I was in a different mood. Mostly because it hailed and there was ice outside… It didn't last too long but it was so pretty while it did.

Well, today I was in the mood for croissants!!! 

So, hubby and took a nice long walk to town to get ration, some tea and a packet of croissants. Made a stop at the store for a while after the shopping as it started to hail again, much more ferociously this time! Meanwhile us enjoying a nice strawberry-marshmallow frappè.


Once the hail subsided and the frappè was gone, we got back home and made ourselves a nice cup of peppermint tea and a warn crusty croissant… Ah! the little pleasures in life…





Well, hope you had a relaxed day too where you did something to make yourself feel happy :) 

Till next time…

Au Revoir!

Comments