Deconstruction of A Handbag

Check this out ladies…

As an engineer AND a fashionista I love the idea of taking a sneak peak into the deconstruction of a bag that is admired and cherished by millions of women and see the beauty behind creating such a marvellous invention...

Here is the full anatomy of one of the most beloved, treasured and sought after bags in the galaxy!!!



A LOUISVUITTON SPEEDY B

See the original here: ANATOMY OF A BAG: LOUIS VUITTON
So, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I... Till next time,


With Loads of Love,


JB
m

 

P.S.: My biggest inspiration is Maegan Tintari from Love Maegan. I get my inspiration for my own blogs after reading hers. She is amazing and very creative, bringing lots of fresh new ideas and easy solutions… I wish to be a lot like her :)

Comments