5 minutes Yummy Cake

As a student the one thing that I most enjoy is travelling and eating A LOT of varieties of food. And one thing that I cannot do to my heart’s desire as a student is give time to cooking (Boo! LIt's not like I don’t want to, I LOVE COOKING! But the fact that I leave home for Uni everyday at 8:30AM and come back at 10PM (sometimes even later) doesn't help much...
Yeah, story of my life. So, I dug out some recipes that are quick, easy and D-licious O!

Here is one that I found a while ago… I G it…

A 5mins microwaved chocolate walnut and nutella cake for dessert


-Preparation time - 2.5 min.
-Cooking time - 2.5 min.


Your formula:

2 spoons self-raising flour
2 spoons (or more) sugar
1 spoon cocoa powder
1 teaspoon coffee if you prefer although it would give a slight bitter taste
1 spoon oil
1 spoon milk
1 large egg
1-2 spoons nutella
Add some Choco-chips and crushed nuts if you fancy J (Ooh! And we are only getting started…).

Your tools:

A spoon
A coffee mug
A microwave
Your two hands

Begin experiment!

Mix ALL the ingredients in a coffee mug with a spoon while adding them one by one, and do mix well!
Put it in microwave, set the time to 2.5 minuters and wait
Aaaaand you’re done J!!!

Note: You can add more oil for softness and a pinch of baking soda for more fluff but I guess it turned out pretty well for me.

Now eat it!

You can alsotop it up with cream or ice cream. The nutella settled at the bottom giving it moist gooey effect. LOVE IT!

"Here's your tip…":

You can also substitute the cocoa with white chocolate powder and Choco-chips with raspberries… Excellent flavours and colour!

ENJOY

Comments